Palliative Care Services
What is Palliative Care?
Palliative Care is supportive care for persons facing a serious illness
and can be provided in conjunction with curative treatment. Our team addresses
the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of every patient and
family and faciliates patient automony, access to information and choice.
- Optimizes quality of life by anticipating, preventing and treating symptoms.
- Provides advanced management of pain and other distressing symptoms
If desired and appropriate, facilitates transition to
Hospice Services for end-of-life comfort care
We are committed to:
- Serve you and your family with personalized care planning, professional
services and caring relationships within our health care ministry
- Provide excellent medical care that is holistic and seamless across our
St. Joseph Health System settings
- Provide comfort, offering everything we can to manage pain and symptoms
- Bring compassionate care to strengthen relationships meaning and hope
- Communicate with you and your family so that you are central in decision-making
- Achieve the best quality of life for you and your family
- Support your family and loved ones
St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services, Home Health is owned by St. Joseph
Health System. Our St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services includes:
Network of Care
Our St. Joseph Health Network of care provides the following home based services: