Effective Treatment in the Comfort of Home
Infusion therapy once required extended stays in the hospital; this is
no longer the case. Now, you or your loved one can receive hospital-quality
medical care in the comfort of your home. Our infusion therapy program
in collaboration with our
Infusion Pharmacy ensures our patients get what they need without sacrificing the familiarity
of their residence.
Treatment begins with a comprehensive assessment conducted by one of our
qualified infusion nurses. Our team continues to assess the patient at
every visit to assure the care provided is appropriate and effective.
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- IV Antibiotics/Antifungals/Antivirals
- IV Hydration
- Immune Globulin (IVIG)
- IV Pain Management
- Use of a variety of methods of delivery of the infusion: gravity, IV push,
continuous and intermittent pumps
What can I expect at every visit?
- Teaching and training on infusion medications and maintenance of the infusion catheter
- Care to the infusion site
- Laboratory blood draws as directed by the physician
For more information or to make a referral for infusion therapy services call our
intake department at (714)712-7110