Our mission is deeply rooted in our core values, established in 1930 by
the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange: Dignity, Service, Excellence and
Justice. We are committed to bringing these values to every aspect of
care for patients living with life-limiting illnesses. We embrace a family-centered
approach for the physical, emotional and spiritual care of patients. This
special form of comfort care is provided to patients in their home, extended
care or skilled nursing facility and, at times, in a hospital setting.
The Hospice multidisciplinary team provides the following services to patients
and their families:
- Development of an individual plan of care
- Nursing visits to manage pain and other symptoms
- Assistance with personal care
- Telephone access to a Hospice nurse 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Counseling and emotional support
- Spiritual assessment and support
- Medications for pain and symptom management
- Durable Medical Equipment and medical supplies to ensure patient comfort
Volunteers for respite, companionship and support
Bereavement support for family members for one year following the death of a loved one
Perinatal Comfort Care Program
Eligibility & Referrals
Our Hospice Admissions Team can help answer your questions and determine
eligibility. For more information and to make a referral call us today
at (714) 712-9559 or (800) 850-2631.
We service the greater Orange County area.
We are accredited by The Joint Commission. We are certified by Medicare
and Medi-Cal, and we are California State licensed.
St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services, Hospice is owned by St. Joseph Health
System. Our St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services includes:
Network of Care
Our St. Joseph Health Network of care provides the following home based services: